admissions‎ > ‎

Acceptable documentation for proof of age

a. birth certificate;
b. passport (including a foreign passport); or
c. record of baptism (which includes date of birth).

If these documents are unavailable, other documentation or recorded evidence may be used to determine a child’s age, such as:

a. official driver’s license;
b. State or other government issued identification (including an IDNYC card);
c. school photo identification with date of birth;
d. consulate identification card;
e. hospital or health records;
f. military dependent identification card;
g. documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement);
h. court orders or other court-issued documents;
i. Native American tribal document; or
j. records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies.